Why Choose Us
- Whichever service you choose from us, please be assured that we are fully trained to respect the environment we work within.
- All commercial and domestic work is undertaken – no job is too big or small.
- We have public liability insurance of £5,000,000, ensuring our customers peace of mind when using our services.
- All work is fully guaranteed.
- We are fully qualified, and only employ qualified staff.
Our skilled traders are more than willing to go the extra mile to make sure you get exactly what you pay for, if not more. We pride ourselves on the high level of service, professionalism and expertise which we deliver enabling us to build long term relationships with our clients.Approved by the NICEIC, Hatch End Electrician let you relax in the knowledge that you are dealing with professionals who take the utmost pride in adding value to your property and lifestyle alike. If you would like more information or to discuss your upcoming project then please contact us where we will be happy to discuss your requirements. We only give free estimates/quotes if you are within half an hour of travelling distance.
Always have more sockets than you think will be needed ( try to avoid ever having to use an extension). Ask the electrician to make provision for changes in the future. If thinking of installing down lights remember while popular they can weaken fragile ceilings, compromise the fire protection the ceiling offers and allow air leakage draughts and the passage of moisture. All down lights should be fire rated in addition those in bathrooms should be IP rated ( minimum rating IP44). Have the voltage tested before any work is carried out if over 240 then seriously consider having a voltage invertor installed it will pay for itself in less than 4 years.
Having your system tested before any decoration is highly recommended. Choose an electrician who can give you a certificate for all work carried out and will give a insurance backed guarantee on his work.